2022 Progress Update
Climate Action 100+ has released its latest progress update. As well as a reflection upon 2022, the 4th Progress Update looks back at the initiative’s first five years of climate action. Combining both the tangible measures of success and areas of improvement, the initiative lays out the foundation for its second phase in one digestible report.
While the initiative acknowledges there is much work to be done, the Progress Update reinforces the value of Climate Action 100+ in facilitating targeted engagement, resulting in a tangible impact on some of the world’s largest corporate emitters.
Key Highlights include:
- A detailed look back at the successes and progress of the initiative as a whole and its constituent areas of focus
- Investor engagement case studies from around the world
- A year-on-year view of focus company progress against the initiative’s Net Zero Company Benchmark.
Choose which language you would prefer to read the Progress Update below. The Update will also be available in Spanish in the coming weeks.
2021 Progress Update
The initiative’s latest Progress Update was released in January 2022 and covers key highlights from the initiative’s activity in 2021. Key elements include:
- Continued growth of the initiative
- A selection of focus company commitments from around the world
- Record results achieved during a historic proxy season
- Launch of the ground-breaking Net-Zero Company Benchmark and Global Sector Strategies workstream
- Key goals for 2022
Select your language to explore the 2021 report:
2020 Progress Report
The initiative’s latest report was released in December 2020 and details sector-level progress across the focus companies that are engaged by investors through Climate Action 100+. Key elements of the report include:
- An overview of Climate Action 100+, its engagement agenda and the role of investors.
- A review of sector-level progress across the oil and gas, utilities, mining and metals, transportation, industrials and consumer products sectors.
- Further detail on the Climate Action 100+ Net-Zero Company Benchmark.
- Regional reviews of progress and issue reviews of net-zero commitments, industry lobbying practices and just transition.
- A summary of the initiative’s priorities for 2021.
Translated versions of the 2020 progress report will be released in the first quarter of 2021.
Select your language to explore the 2020 report:
2019 PROGRESS REPORT
The first Climate Action 100+progress report was released in October 2019 and provides a sector-by-sector analysis, including performance indicators, a list of key company milestones and case studies.
Select your language to explore the 2019 report: