This website is run by Climate Action 100+. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
HOW ACCESSIBLE THIS WEBSITE IS
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- Background and foreground colours do not have a sufficient contrast ratio
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille: [email protected].
REPORTING ACCESSIBILITY PROBLEMS WITH THIS WEBSITE
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: [email protected].